Monday, March 2, 2015

Fitness Fiesta

So...my team and I are trying a whole new thing! You know how people have Jamberry parties, jewelry parties, Mary Kay parties, all on facebook?? We are doing the same thing! We have fitness launch parties, fitness fiestas, or simply just an event that we hold on facebook where the host or hostess can earn free stuff! It's honestly the coolest thing ever.

I wanted to write a blog to let you know how it works. Hey, who knows, maybe you'll want to host a party too?? After all, what do you have to lose?!

So, here's what goes down, I do all the work and you (as the host/hostess) only have 1 job.

I'll create the event and you pick the time that works for you. Each event only lasts 2 days, 1 hour each day. During that hour, we'll play games with different questions and different scavenger hunts. Each participant has the opportunity to earn points simply by liking posts, commenting, sharing, posting on the event page themselves, and so much more! Obviously, participants will also get points for playing the games too! The person with the most points at the end of the two days wins the prize!

If you are a host/hostess...the more money your party makes the more free stuff you get from Beachbody!
Here's a sample of your rewards :)

$175 in purchases from party - $25 in apparel purchases from Team Beachbody
$225 in purchases from party - $35 dollar apparel purchase
$275 in purchases from party - $45 dollar apparel purchase
$325 in purchases from party - $55 dollar apparel purchase

$375 in purchases from party -$65 dollar apparel purchase or 21 day fix or 21 day fix extreme or PIYO program

Pretty sweet, huh? They are amazing...and I'm jealous because I probably would've hosted like 12 parties if I would've known this! haha!

The games are a blast, it's fun to just sit in a couch with your jams on, eating some popcorn, and then sit back and chat with girlfriends. It's also a great way to dip your toes into the pool of Beachbody. It's a great way to get your questions answered, to find out a little more, and to see what program works for you!

I'm really excited for what this means..for people everywhere! FITNESS PARTIES ACROSS THE NATION (I dream kinda big....but seriously!) This is a way to make people aware, people aware of their health and their fitness. which is my biggest goal and EXACTLY why I became a Beachbody coach.


Tonight was my first ever Fitness Fiesta and I had such a blast posting testimonials, showing my progress, talking about the programs that I LOVE with my whole heart! It was great...if you want to host a party, please don't hesitate to ask!

No comments:

Post a Comment