Wednesday, May 20, 2015

The 21 Day Fix EXTREME...that's right, EXTREME

My latest adventure begins...the 21 Day Fix EXTREME!
That's right...EXTREME.

A new program - an amazing program - and a challenging one! The cool thing? I can use my containers from the 21 DF, all I had to do was buy the workouts! :) and the meal plan of course came with it.
According to an article I just read, this isn't for beginners. It's for people have already done the 21 day fix or have graduated from some other program like T-25, Insanity Max. It even counts if you're more of a runner/avid athlete/or workout semi-often. So, if this sounds like you and you are ready to see different results, let's chat!

I still have 30 minute workouts, except much harder. I still have those containers, except much more strict eating requirements. I still do it in 21 days. :)

The idea is that I'm taking my fitness "to the next level", which is exactly what I plan to do! Unlike the regular 21DF, this program is not designed to be repeated back to back. This is more of a upcoming event/time to tone it up/once every few months sort of thing. The regular 21DF can be used every day!
BUT I have goals people, and I'm totally going to knock this out of the park. I just know it.

I'm TERRIFIED of this journey. I KNOW I can do it, but I'm just scared. The word extreme is slightly intimidating. I think I'm mainly terrified because Jared isn't doing this with me. Unfortunately, now that he's back to work (and not at home to food prep) he can't stop and eat 6 meals a day while he's up there on the roof. But, I know he'll support me through the whole thing!

But seriously...look at Autumn (the creator and trainer for the 21DF and the 21 DFX)


I decided to Video Blog this entire journey to switch things and keep you interested ;) IT'S sure to be a wild ride! Within these next 21 days, I have Memorial Day, The last week of school (a celebration in itself), 8 graduation parties, a Taylor Swift Concert, and just daily life. But I have a plan and I'm more than ready to take this on!

Here are my feelings....On even thinking about the 21 DFX.



And here is my video diary on FOOD PREP!

I loved my grocery shopping adventure!


I'm a happy girl that only spent $30 on fish and veggies. :) haha! Enjoy my videos! I'll be keeping you posted on each week!

No comments:

Post a Comment