Thursday, May 28, 2015

The 21 day Fix EXTREME Week 1 Results

Day #1
Today was fine until after lunch. I thought I was going to freak out if I didn't have a piece of chocolate and if I have to eat fish one more time, I might throw up. But seriously, I ate fish and I downed my broccoli and now I'm sitting here, sleepy, exhausted, and refreshed from my workout. WHOWEE, that's a toughy. I can tell this program is going to kick my bootayyyy...and I'm more than ready for the results! Basically, I'm pretty much just gassy. But I'm down two pounds from this morning! (I know...why are you weighing yourself Alyssa?! - but I was curious) Here's Day 1's video blog...I think I'm too funny.

Day #2 & Day #3 & Day #4
These few days were really weird. My tummy was super rumbly and Jared always thought I was farting but in reality my tummy was just upset. I'm sleeping SO WELL. The best sleep I've had in a long, long, long, time. They say this comes from feeding your body the correct nutrients. Hah! who knew?! I also have been tired, but I have a crazy energy to keep going..weird. These days always tend to be the make or break days. I'm feeling torn between wanting to continue and wanting to stop this whole bologna and eat whatever I want. but I have goals! I allowed myself a few cheats (it's Memorial Day people!!!) but I made sure to stick to the 80/20 rule. I'm down 3.8 pounds as of today - and the progress encourages me to go further. THE WORKOUTS ARE SO HARD! AHH. Hoping to really get into the flow of them as the weeks progress. And I'm hoping to see more and more progress. 

Day #5 & Day #6 & Day #7
Let's be real. Totally didn't stick to the meal plan...at all. Another reminder that I'm human. and that sometimes we slip up.. The biggest and most bestest thing about this situation? I'm ready to jump back on the clean eating bandwagon tomorrow. Like legit. and seriously. Because I know these last 14 days are going to fly by, and I WANT RESULTS. The workouts aren't necessarily getting harder - but, I LOVE that I'm sweating more. I feel I can complete MORE of the workout without stumbling around. The first few workouts were kinda complicated! I know next week will be different though, since it won't be the first time around. 


ALOT of people are wondering what my meal plan looks like!

If you are following the VERY STRICT Countdown to Competition plan (a supplement of the 21 day fix extreme...my meal plan is found here at the, Countdown to Competition Meal Plan.

Here are my results from Week 1:
Inches lost: 3.25 inches ALL AROUND! (This speaks volumes..take a look at my pics!)
Pounds lost: 1.6 pounds (this would've been WAY more if I had stuck to my meal plan. I'm coming for ya week 2!)
Photos:


No comments:

Post a Comment