Thursday, June 4, 2015

The 21 Day Fix EXTREME Week 2 Results

Days #8 through #14


My nutrition was SO MUCH better at this point! Was it perfect? Heck no. But it was way better!! I'm hoping to buckle down even MORE on the last 7 days. It's so hard to get back on this lifestyle when I took a short hiatus..and now I'm paying for it. I plan on doing this program MULTIPLE TIMES! This week was much easier than the last in SO MANY WAYS. My eating was better, working out became easier (and a necessity as a stress reliever and a calmer). My nutrition definitely wasn't what it should be, it needs to be exact for this program to truly work it's magic and the scale is showing that. However, I'm seeing crazy awesome differences in my body and that's good too! I plan on restarting this again once it's over and trying to complete it successfully while I'm at summer camp. This just really proves that food and the kitchen ARE 80% of health and fitness, losing weight, and maintaining weight. I can workout all day long and not see results because of the foods I'm eating. This week, I'm hoping to really focus in on my eating habits. It's been hard - between the grad parties and picnics, the busy schedule, etc. I feel ya! But I'm making excuses and that's not okay. I shouldn't be, this isn't hard to do - it's easily doable on a busy schedule and I just am focused on satisfying my taste buds for 5 minutes before thinking of my lasting and permanent results. 


Here are my results from Week 2:
Inches lost: 2.5 inches lost!I lost a whole inch on my waist!
Pounds lost: 1.2 pounds 
Photos: 
I was really disappointed when I saw these photos. I'll be honest, the only place I see is a difference is in my arms (which I don't really care about right now) and in the top of my waist. But these pictures don't do it justice..But take a look at the pics below! 
Here are my total results from the beginning to Day 14:
TOTAL Inches lost: 5.75 INCHES TOTAL! 
TOTAL Pounds lost: 2.8 total...because of my nutrition....:(
Photos: THESE PHOTOS MADE ME FEEL SO MUCH BETTER! YOU CAN SEE THE HUGE DIFFERENCE! My favorite is the second forward facing photo. It's legit...and you can see it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment