Thursday, April 16, 2015

Emerald City

A lot of people have asked me about my latest promotion, I am officially an Emerald Coach!!!
People are wondering what this means, how this changes things, etc. I thought I'd explain a little bit :)

First of all, this is the biggest accomplishment I've had with my Beachbody Career besides bettering my own self. I have finally advanced to my first rank EVER! It happened on my birthday but wasn't official until this week's cycle was up (our weeks run Thursday to Thursday) and so therefore, it became official TODAY! GAH. I am beaming from ear to ear. I keep refreshing my page to display my Emerald status (aka my little person's shirt is now green - meaning I'm Emerald!)

The Beachbody coaching ranks look like this. :

An active coach is what I was before - meaning I simply sold products and people bought them, and I ran challenge groups. Emerald status means that I have two wonderful women that have signed up underneath me and they are doing amazing things and starting their own teams!

Financial benefits - I now get $14 each week as a team bonus for simply building my team. 

My team is slowly building. The more coaches I get the more benefits I receive, the more coaches they get the more benefits they receive. And as a team - we all benefit together!!! Our sales literally benefit each other - people under me, people above me, get benefits once they start building their team too.

As for now, what's my next goal??? RUBY!
I want to sign 3 more coaches and get two of my coaches to my Emerald status that I have now! When do I want to reach this goal?? I set my goal date for May 16. I'm going to work hard to get this. This means pouring in more hours, more research, more blogs, more YouTube videos, more challenge groups, more contacts. I'm pouring my heart and soul into this business because I believe in it SO MUCH. I'm Emerald - I'm so ecstatic!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment